Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Deciding what to buy

When we started Healthy Hiney, I pledged to only stock what I would use myself.  That means that I have tried all the products that we have in stock.  To answer a question, yes, there are quite a few diapers that did not make the cut, but I won't name names.

Friday, I added bumGenius' Elemental all-in-ones to our ever growing catalog.  I am pretty conservative on buying.  Some think that wholesale means super-duper cheap, but that's not the case in most instances.  As a small business, you just can't carry everything.  With that said, I didn't even flinch when adding the Elementals to our store.  I love bumGenius, and so do our customers.   More importantly, our customers are searching for all-in-one diaper options and I am always on the lookout for great choices.

I hope everyone loves this product as much as I do!  I think it's a fantastic addition to our store.

No comments:

Post a Comment